Sunday 15 November 2009

of coffee and tasks.


Hola! Happy Sunday everyone!

The reason of my jolly mood is merely due to the power of caffeine. There's something in that addictive essence that enlighten my spirit. Or simply because I'm addicted. Anyway, I just feel that whenever I sip my morning coffee on a Sunday morning, I feel like everything would be alright. Even with the deadline of my qualitative course of which I haven't done anything. Albeit it is due on Tuesday. My my. I'm still waiting for the inspiration and the adrenaline rush to kick in. Bad lazy lass.

If only life's is that simple. Problem solved with a cup of coffee, like the everything-would-be-alright-feeling that I get when I drink it. Sadly, it's not. Most certainly never will be. Okay enough with the emphases. It's just that we need to do something to achieve what we desire. As I have to done something to finish my task or it won't be done by itself. Something that sometimes never be enough. Or maybe sometimes we feel that we have had ENOUGH!

But hey, life isn't a smooth long road or whatever you want to call it. It is full of surprises and the surprise isn't always be good. It is full of bumpy roads. Challenge. Sorrow. Despair. Happiness. Success. Failure. etc. The thing is, sometimes our plans don't work the way we want the to be. And we have to anticipate. Or move on, if they fail. Or maybe there's another way to acquire them.

Other time, I was wondering what is like if life is handed to us on a silver platter, wouldn't it be great? Then, I thought maybe not. If everything in our life runs that smoothly, maybe we won't appreciate things the way they are. Cannot see how wonderful the life we are actually living in. It just a matter of perspective in my opinion.

Friedrich Nietzsche once said, "He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how." That is the biggest reason why we should have an aim, a goal in this life. To bear any how. So whatever that come along the way we can face it, and fight for what we want. If somehow we feel like life is shitting us. Well, maybe the best is yet to come.

Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. hey!
    it's great dear.!
    yeah, life's unpredictable, isn't it? but we always keep on waiting for our next moment.
    ishkabibble, dearie!!
    hakuna matata! save the best for the last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha!
    better!
    stidaknya part yg jumping tadi uda lbi connect ke slanjutnya!
    asik!

    ReplyDelete