Monday 23 November 2009

One step at a time.


"Every journey begins with a single step." - Gilmore Girls

I'm not sure which character in Gilmore Girls who said it. I didn't even realise that it's from Gilmore. It just came out when Laura and I was chatting. It was in fact, said by her. And she also answered,"NGAYAL!" or dreaming. Dream! Which is of course I agree whole-heartedly.

We, or myself. I think we all, like to dream. Either it's about what our future would be or dreaming about something good that we want to happen to us. Anyway, have you ever play the game "Where do you see yourself in five years (from now)?" Well, I haven't actually played that game though I've been thinking and wondering. There's this scene from the British series Skins season 1 or 2 (I forget), where one the characters, Anwar was asked by a girl about this question. Unfortunately, he couldn't answer it because he couldn't even imagine where he would be, although he could answer directly where does he see his friends five years from now.

I think it's quite a sad fact when we couldn't see ourselves where will be in the future. I'm not saying that we should have planned it all the waaaaayyyy. It's good if you have but it is also okay if you haven't as long as you or we have a vision about something.

Let's dream if you haven't dream at all about your future. At least that way we take a single step or the very first one. Next, we can take another one to achieve our dream and begin our own journeys.

So, where do you see yourself five years from now? Elaborate your dreams and comment please! ;)

Have a nice nice dream!

4 comments:

  1. that quote said by lorelai gilmore in gilmore girls season 6, dearie. hihi

    ha! daydreamin huh?
    hmm. i picture myself "capturing a moment" at the edge of Thames River. ;)
    great, huh? heheheh
    let's dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoo.. yessss! keep dreaming girl! you'll get there one day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. five years from now, hmm.. Let me see..
    planning to get married? wuahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha with kk itank ji? mantaaaaphhh.

    ReplyDelete