Sunday 4 April 2010

Little old me.


Heyaa Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it!

After quite a long time not posting, I'm actually kind of miss it. Well, the idea to post something had crossed me a few times but always not in the right time (e.g: while I'm driving, etc) and then the idea passed me by. And think of it, life is just like that. It passes you by.

But no, I'm not going to write about life, well, a bit maybe. In fact, I'm going to recommend you a superb book (in my opinion of course) called Le petit Nicolas, or Little Nicholas as they translated it into English. The book series were written by René Goscinny and illustrated by Jean-Jacques Sempé. It's actually a French children book, which is quite popular, and amusing. Some of the series are Le petit Nicolas, Les récrés du petit Nicolas, Les vacances du petit Nicolas, Le petit Nicolas et les copains, Le petit Nicolas a des ennuis.

The books told us a story about Le petit Nicolas or Little Nicholas at school, and basically about his daily life with his friends and also his parents. How they made childish pranks at school, disobeyed their parents, annoyed their teachers. But at the same time they always had a good time. Maybe it's just a child perspective, but reading those books made me thinks that it's all about your perception. How you see yourself in any situation or problem. It all depends. And if we try to perceive it in a childlike perspective (but with adult responsibility of course) maybe life will be easier or even, more beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. haha i'm currently reading le petit nico myself, after several failed attempts to finish le journal d'une princesse.. :p

    ReplyDelete